Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Blog Supports H.H.C.M.


The picture above comes from Mark Driscoll's blog as part of the promotion of his Song of Solomon preaching series (which is quite good, BTW).

David Matthias at The Road to "Elder" ado.. wonders when the HHCM T-shirts will start appearing, and imagines weird conversations.
"Are you into this new rage, HHCM?""Yeah it is amazing!""Where can I find some?""After being at the altar""Eh?I mean where do I look for some?""In your own bedroom""No I mean where can I buy some?""You can't. Find a nice girl, buy her a ring, commit your life to her then it is all yours""Woh, that sounds intense"

All in favor of HHCM shout Amen!

The Journeyman shouts Amen! (Currently celebrating year 29 of HHCM with no end in sight)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! HHCM is definitely the way forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True!

    BTW, thanks for linking to my page as a "Follower." I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete