Friday, November 14, 2008

Star Trek Movie Spoilers


Some more plot spoilers on the new Star Trek movie have been leaked this week, including a picture of the new version of the Starship Enterprise (as shown above). I wish they'd left the ship exactly the same, round nacelles and all. Oh well, we can't have everything I guess.

For the plot spoilers, see the following sites:

TrekMovie.com
Den of Geek
Empire Online
Popwatch

Also: Big Reactions to New Enterprise

Have I mentioned lately that I cannot wait for this movie? Warp factor five, Mr. Sulu, ahead to May 2009!

4 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that I may have to deny knowing you when this movie comes out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Buddhagouda (my darling daughter):

    Okay, see if I ever invite you to go see this masterpiece with me!

    Have I mentioned lately that I love you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go watch it with you being the amazing son that I am, unlike the darling daughter. Is this one in sequence to be good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To dasquirticus (my amazing son).

    I think the old odd/even sequence rule about star Trek movies has now been tossed out the window- this is a whole new ball game. Just saw the full trailer preview this weekend - looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete