Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Blog's Typealyzer Results

I ran this blog's web address through the Typealyzer website, which is supposed to classify the personality type of a blogger by analysing the content of his/her blog. Here's what it said about me. Sounds pretty accurate to me, even including the negative stuff.
The analysis indicates that the author of ttp://www.journeymansfiles.blogspot.com/ is of the type:

INTP - The Thinkers


The logical and analytical type. They are especially attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications.

They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to
understand what they are talking about.





2 comments:

  1. Barry,

    It was about as totally wrong as can be. I'm almost ridiculously ENFP on the Myers-Briggs, but it listed me as ISTP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I took the Myers-Briggs test for real 5 years ago I was ISTF.

    Obviously the "Typealyzer" can't be as accurate as the real test. For one thing, I doubt many bloggers (and certainly not us introvert types) reveal enough about their true personality in an open on-line forum such as a public blog to enable the test to accurate classify them.

    Still it was a fun exercise and It got two of the letters right.

    ReplyDelete