Thursday, April 3, 2008

I recommend.... The Anchoress

One of my favorite bloggers is a writer known only as "The Anchoress." She keeps her anonymity on-line; I only know that she is a Roman Catholic lady from the New York/New Jersey area. However, after reading her stuff for a couple of years, I've also discerned a kindred spirit, a passionate desire for truth and a gracious attitude toward all. I may not agree with her on all matters of religion, or other subjects, but I recognize a sister in the Lord.

If you want to read some very good writing, and be exposed to insightful, though provoking insights on culture, religion and society, I highly recommend The Anchoress Online. I wish I could communicate in writing half as good as she does.

As a sample and introduction, here's a link to a great Anchoress post called "Deconstructing Christianity."

Deconstructing Christianity, Itself - UPDATED The Anchoress

No comments:

Post a Comment