1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.More Puns at the link.
2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says:
"A beer please, and one for the road."
6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this
taste funny to you?"
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Punny & Funny
In a brief escape from politics and world affairs, Jonah Goldberg at The Corner on National Review Online posted a whole bunch of great puns! Just a sample: