25 Glories of Jesus Christ in Revelation 1
Rejoice in the glory of your Savior today!
1. Jesus is the faithful witness (v. 5).
2. Jesus is the firstborn of the dead (v. 5).
3. Jesus is the ruler of kings on earth (v. 5).
4. Jesus loves us (v. 5).
5. Jesus has freed us from our sins by His blood (v. 5).
6. Jesus made us a kingdom, priests to His Father (v. 6).
7. Jesus deserves all glory and dominion forever (v. 6).
8. Jesus is coming and every eye will see Him (v. 7).
9. Jesus contains the patient endurance (v. 9).
10. Jesus is in the midst of His churches (v. 13).
11. Jesus is the Son of Man (v. 13).
12. Jesus is clothed with a long robe (v. 13).
13. Jesus has a golden sash around His chest (v. 13).
14. Jesus’ hair is white like snow (v. 14).
15. Jesus’ eyes are like a flame of fire (v. 14).
16. Jesus’ feet are like strong bronze (v. 15).
17. Jesus’ voice is like the roar of many waters (v. 15).
18. Jesus holds the church’s messengers in His hand (v. 16).
19. Jesus’ words are a sharp two-edged sword (v. 16).
20. Jesus’ face is like the sun shinning in full strength (v. 16).
21. Jesus is the first and the last (v. 17).
22. Jesus is the living One (v. 18).
23. Jesus died (v. 18).
24. Jesus is alive forevermore (v. 18).
25. Jesus has the keys of Death and Hades (v. 18).
Good to remember that the hero of the Book of Revelation is Jesus, not Satan, or the Beast or False Prophet! The book begins with a vision of the Ascended Jesus Christ, proclaims the Lamb in the center of the Throne, and ends with the sword-wielding Warrior King on His white horse.
As the book says, "And he said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place. And behold, I am coming soon. Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.” (Rev. 22:6-7 ESV). Most Christians need to read the Revelation more, but with more focus on Him and lees effort trying to identify the Beast with some current politician or dictator.