Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Dullness Revealed

In a post last week entitled Lord, how dull I am! one of my favorite bloggers, The Anchoress, quotes a blogging challenge she received from a friend:
“It’s simple. Just list all the jobs you’ve had in your life, in order. Don’t bust your brain: no durations or details are necessary, and feel free to omit anything that you feel might tend to incriminate you. I’m just curious. And when you’re done, tag another five bloggers you’re curious about
Okay, here goes mine:

Summer jobs in school:
  • Lifeguard (twice)
  • Construction
  • Moving & Storage
  • Mattress Store
Since College:
  • Sales (Office equipment & computers)
  • Computer Consulting
  • Public Accounting
  • Government Accounting
  • Government Executive
  • Corporate Accounting
Oh how boring! I truly am a nerd.

Anybody else want to try?

2 comments:

  1. I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    ReplyDelete