Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dumb Blond Religion

I heard this week from the Daily Scroll that Jessica Simpson contemplating study of religion.
You read that right. A New York Post blurb about the singer/actress (whose father is a Baptist minister) reads, in part:

“JESSICA Simpson wants to head off to college to study theology - and watching TV was her inspiration. ‘I've been contemplating taking a college course in religion,’ the bubblehead told Marie Claire.”

Fox News has more revealing comments as to why the starlet wants to study religion: "I love religion. I remember whenever the book 'The Da Vinci Code' came out, the Discovery Channel did this three-night piece on it that I TiVoed and then watched eight times."

God save us from such deep theological thinking and insight.

Apologies to all the smart blonds I know.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention, Barry. Blessings,

    Chris
    The DS

    ReplyDelete