Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekly Twitter Update

RT : If you want to move a mountain you must first set up base camp in your prayer closet

 RT : “We fear men so much, because we fear God so little. One fear cures another.” G.K. Chesterton

RT : There is no Broken Heart that God can't fix

RT : Don't be afraid to remind people of what you know they already know. We all leak the gospel.

 RT "Love like a poet. Live like a warrior. Learn like an apprentice. Lead like a servant."

 RT : When you go into a community, ask: what would the Kingdom of God look like if it came here?

 Here's a bad prediction: "After I've been dead five years no one will read anything I have written." - CS Lewis / Glad it didn't come true!

RT : What defines your life is not your imperfect past, but Christ's perfect past.

"We all agreed that forgiveness is a beautiful idea until we have to practice it."-- CSLewis ()

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete