Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Even To Old Age & Gray Hairs...

From my youth until now in my fifties I have sought to serve the Lord Christ, - very imperfectly, partially and incompletely, but with commitment that has been renewed again and again. Now, for the remainder of my life - how ever many years the Lord grants me -  I will hold to this promise which I read last night.
O God, from my youth you have taught me,
and I still proclaim your wondrous deeds.
So even to old age and gray hairs,
O God, do not forsake me,
until I proclaim your might to another generation,
your power to all those to come.

(Psalm 71:17-18 ESV)

God is faithful, People! He does not fail us or forsake us! I can testify!

And I do hope the application of a little "Grecian Formula" to my numerous gray hairs does not negate this promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment