Friday, October 3, 2008

After Debate Commentary

Here's the commentary and evaluations on the VP debate at some of the sites and blogs I read frequently.

The Anchoress (plus good summary of others' comments)
Jim Geraghty at The Campaign Spot
Erick Erikson at Redstate
NRO Media Blog says Gwen Ifill is "In the Tank"
National Review Editorial
Peggy Noonan
The Thinklings

Love this comment by Mona Charen at The Corner

Our family's favorite moment last night was when Joe Biden crowed about his diplomatic skills. "I brought Serbs, Croatians, and Bosniaks together."

My son David: "Captain we've detected a Bosniak ship on our sensors." "On screen."
Sarah Palin did great, she blew away the criticism that she is a light weight, but Joe Biden did better than I expected (no silly gaffs). I think Gov. Palin connected better with the "folks." The moderator showed her bias by almost always giving Biden the last word.

What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment