Friday, November 30, 2012

The Freest Person on Earth

Wow. Just wow.
"You see, real freedom is not liberty to do what we want or the absence of distress. Real freedom is the deep-seated confidence that no matter what, God really will provide everything we need (Philippians 4:19). The person who believes this is the freest of all persons on earth, because no matter what situation they find themselves in, they have nothing to fear (Philippians 4:11). "
                        From Jon Bloom at Desiring God
       
      
 

1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner because I discovered it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss this topic here on your web page.
    My web blog :: Orlando contractors

    ReplyDelete