Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twitter Highlights

Recent highlights from my Twiiter feed:
Don’t say ‘Our Father’ on Sundays and spend the rest of the week acting like an orphan RT 
Jesus is the vine; we the branches. Remember, you aren't feeding the root; the root is feeding you. RT
 Every new day with Jesus is filled with possibility! Anything can happen, even the miraculous RT
"Pain is inevitable. Misery is not." RT  
"Never give up. At your lowest moment, God might be preparing you for the greatest thing you'll ever do." RT  
Lord Jesus, I am blind, be thou my light; ignorant, be thou my wisdom; self-willed, be thou my mind. -- Puritan prayer RT
If life is really tough, God may be preparing you to be one of His toughest soldiers when the battle is fiercest RT
There is a lot of comfort in knowing that Jesus loves messed up people. RT
Satan says you'll never get beyond your past. Jesus says your future is beyond your wildest dreams no matter your past. RT
“Because Jesus never quits working, I can Because Jesus never vacations, I can Because Jesus never sleeps, I can” RT
If you hear the gospel and think "I already know this" then you don't know the gospel. RT 

No comments:

Post a Comment