Saturday, June 30, 2012

Burn My Bridges...And Dance Within the Flames

Lyrics to "Hold Me Close" by Kim Hill

(Love this song. Need these words. Expresses my heart)

I'm ready to stop running, let myself be caught
Stop pretending, let myself be known
I'm ready to stop hiding, let myself be found
Held safe and sound, in Your loving arms

So hold me close in Your arms of mercy
Look inside, show me what You see
Touch my life, and I will stop my searching
And find that place in You, that waits for me

Whatever I held onto, I'm ready to let go
Burn my bridges, and dance within the flames
All of my wrong choices have lead my heart back home
To the love that swallows up my pain

I can see You've been there all along
You've reached into my recklessness
And filled me with Your song

© 1998 Word Music / Integrity's Hosanna! Music / ASCAP / All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment