Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Twitter Quotes

Highlights from the past week on my Twitter feed:
Have you tried counting beach sand? And so, can you even start to measure God's perfect Love for you? RT

"Forgiveness is to release a prisoner, and to find that prisoner was you." - Lewis Smedes RT  

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask." ---Billy Graham RT

"As a kid I was afraid of swimming until someone told me “the deeper the waters, the more strength there is to hold you up " RT  

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude" -Scott Hamilton (Cancer survivor, Olympic Gold Medalist)

"I want to change my circumstances. God wants to change me." RT

"When the choice is between legalism and grace, always err on the side of grace. God does." RT  

 "the great tragedies of life come, not from bad decisions that are made, but from good decisions that are not made" -Leonard Sweet

"If God had granted all the silly prayers I've made in my life, where should I be now?" -C.S. Lewis RT

No comments:

Post a Comment