Friday, May 4, 2012

Best of Twitter

Some good stuff from my Twitter Feed this week:
"God was in charge before you were born. He’ll still be in charge after you die. So tell me again what you’re worried about?"
"Every other belief system makes you earn your identity. Only in Jesus do you get the identity before the performance." RT
"You never touch so much the ocean of God's love as when you love your enemies." -Corrie Ten Boom RT  

 Gr8 quote // : RT : Messed up people, helping messed up people, really messes up the devil.

I keep a land line so I can call my cell phone when I lose it.

 "Idols always break the hearts of their worshipers" - C S Lewis

 "The things that this world offers, even the best of them, all have one thing in common — an expiration date."

Heard at church today: "If you're too big for a small ministry, you're too small for a big one."

 "Pleasing man feeds the ego, pleasing God feeds the soul." RT
Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives, is the perfect preparation for a future only he can see ~Corrie ten Boom
"Make people wish the gospel were true and then show them that it is." -Tullian Tchvidjian  
Follow me on Twitter @bg_simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment