Saturday, March 24, 2012

Harvests from My Twitter Feed

I've been enjoying my new Twitter account this month.  Here's some interesting harvests from my Twitter feed.
Security is not to be found in your wisdom and strength, but in the moment by moment grace that meets you in your weakness. @PaulTripp

If we don’t see how Jesus fits into the Big Story the Bible is telling we invariably reduce the gospel to postmortem hell avoidance. @BrianZahnd

Stability= the realization that God is not elsewhere.

 GK Chesterton: "The worst moment for the atheist is when he is really thankful and has nobody to thank." @TonyReinke

"Sin has been pardoned at such a price that we cannot henceforth trifle with it." (Spurgeon) @NancyDeMoss

Security is not found in the temporary acceptance of people, but in the eternal acceptance of the Father by the grace of Jesus. @PaulTripp
Are you following me on Twitter yet?  I'm @bg_simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment