Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bible Interpretation In a Nutshell


Picture/Chart above is from a great post by Michael Patton at Parchment and Pen entitled  "Bible Interpretation In a Nutshell".  The topic of discussion is:
"...a practical guide to biblical interpretation following a three step process that I have used for years. The Bible is two-thousand years old and often seems very archaic. This makes it hard to know how it applies to us. It can be very frustrating as all Christians are encouraged to read their Bible daily but often are at a loss as to how to understand it and apply the message to their own lives. This process has served me well and I believe it is representative of the best way to interpret the ancient word of God and apply it to today. I hope that it will alleviate some of the “Bible interpretation anxiety” that is out there, allowing the Bible to become real and relevant to your life."
I like it! Recommended for your perusal and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment