Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Facing Fear

I'm meditating on this article by John Paul Jackson on the need to Get Rid of Your Fear . I suspect that the end result will be life changing, if I fully follow through.
"Over time, I have discovered that God takes our fears very seriously. We often do not. Most of us have been afraid of the same things for so many years that we almost don't notice how they're affecting us anymore—or worse, we choose to ignore them.

This isn't fear, we may think. I just don't do that sort of thing. I'm not outgoing enough. It's not because I'm afraid of failing. I've just decided not to see this through.

I know God doesn't want me to be afraid of this (person, event, situation), but I am.

Our fears may seem small and insignificant to us, but they aren't to God. He will often go to great lengths to see that we are delivered from them."
Click on the link above to read the rest of his article.

1 comment:

  1. Great article Barry, thanks so much for sharing it on FB> Great seeing you too, last Thurs night, thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete