Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I'm Reading

Here's and updated list of what I've recently read, am reading, have started or various combinations thereof ( I juggle books like a clown does colored balls).

Luther's Progress to the Diet of Worms by Gordon Rupp- The development of Martin Luther's though up to the "Here I Stand" moment at Worms.

Martin Luther Selections From His Writings, Edited by John Dillenberger. Content self-explanatory ( I love Luther!)

Different But Equal: Going Beyond the Complementarian/Egalatarian Debate by Derek Morphew. This is Derek's attempt to apply an inaugurated Eschatology understanding of the Christian life to the gender debates. I'm very interested to see how it turns out.

Just Do Something: A Liberating Approach to Finding God's Will by Kevin DeYoung. -popular treatise on getting past passivity in seeking Divine guidance.

Prophets and Poets by Randall Mooney. A brand new book by a business owner, entrepreneur, sometime preacher and a good friend of mine on dealing with life's pains and promises.

Star Trek (Movie Adaptation) by Alan Dean Foster. Okay, is there a single friend of mine that is surprised by this? I think not!

No comments:

Post a Comment