Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Follow Me, Boys! (and Girls)

Back in the 60's Disney put out a movie about a Boy Scout leader starring Fred MacMurray and Kurt Russell entitled "Follow Me, Boys!"

Two weeks ago Blogger added a feature called "Followers" so that readers interested in a particular blog can register as followers of that blog. I've signed up as a Follower of several blogs. Yesterday someone signed up here - I have my first official follower! Thanks to Bob from In The Clearing. Glad to have you, brother!

If you read here often and wish to let my other readers know you do, you can click on the Followers gadget in the right hand column of my blog to join us on the Journey. You will find it just below my Shelfari Bookshelf. Being a follower of a blog does not necessarily mean you agree with that blogger on everything, but only that you enjoy the blog and check it out regularly.

So, now I can say "follow me, Boys and Girls!"

Update: Welcome to my second blog follower, Duke at SouthBay Vineyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment