What is a nominal Christian? from Crossway on Vimeo.
Are you a "nominal Christian," i.e one who is a Christian in name only? Mike McKinley, author of Am I Really a Christian?, says these are some signs of nominal Christianity:
- They assume they’re a Christan or claim to be a Christian.
- They have a Christian family.
- They go to church.
- But there’s no desire to know God better.
- But they don’t find joy in reading the Bible.
- But they don’t delight in God.
- But they’re focused on other pleasures.
- But they don’t go to God asking for forgiveness.