Saturday, March 7, 2009

Misuse of The Gift of Discernment (Part 5)

This is the final section from Straight Up regarding The Gift of Discernment Used in the Flesh

Not listening: I have learned a lot from listening to even the harshest of comments this past week. I learned that there is debate about the term Arab Christians use for Jesus of which I was not aware. I learned that some Christians think that Rick Warren is a heretic??? (Presumably the same ones that have now added me to that list??) I learned that any amount of thankfulness for any thing about our new President is the same as supporting every wrong decision he makes and every evil he promotes. I learned that people who are using the gift of discernment in the flesh will not yield to any point of explanation or clarified intent because they DO NOT LISTEN! They only attack and vilify.

No comments:

Post a Comment