Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've Created a Monster!

In the good old days, I had my home computer basically to myself. I could go on-line as much as I wanted. My lovely wife only wanted to check her e-mail now and then.

Until...

...I introduced her to Facebook - and she found some old friends - and she found the trivia contests - and the virtual pets- and super poke - and and and...

I had a competitor for computer time.

And then...

...I convinced her to start her own blog. How dumb was that? Now I wonder if I'll ever have enough time on-line to do my stuff. Help, I've created a monster!

Check out her blog called A Hearing Ear. Love ya honey!

5 comments:

  1. There's nothing else you can do, you'll just have to buy her a laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter's got the right idea. Get me my own. Fair's fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. It sounds like you're grumbling and complaining. You used to be at this thing, morning, noon and night. Now maybe you understand things now. Boy it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'll have to start a collection to get her a laptop - anybody want to contribute? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your monster has been assuaged for the day. Yum!

    ReplyDelete