Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Check You Connections

If It’s Not Working, Check the Connections by Paul Wilkinson

If I’m not getting the desires of my heart,
Maybe I’m not delighting myself in the Lord
If I’m not finding my paths being made straight,
Maybe I’m not trusting in the Lord with all my heart.
If I’m not finding God is adding good things to my life,
Maybe I’m not seeking first His Kingdom.
If it doesn’t seem like God is working in all things for His glory,
Maybe I’m not loving God or trying to live according to His purpose.
If it doesn’t feel like God is hearing from heaven, healing the land and forgiving sin,
Maybe it’s because as His people, we’re not humbling ourselves, seeking his face and turning from our wicked ways.
If it doesn’t seem like God is lifting me up,
Maybe I’m not humbling myself in His sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment