Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What He Says

Loved this from Paul Wilkinson - You Say / He Says 

YOU SAY 
GOD SAYS 
BIBLE VERSES
You say: “It’s impossible” 
God says: All things are possible 
(Luke 18:27)
You say: “I’m too tired” 
God says: I will give you rest 
(Matthew 11:28-30)
You say: “Nobody really loves me” 
God says: I love you 
(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )
You say: “I can’t go on” 
God says: My grace is sufficient 
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
You say: “I can’t figure things out” 
God says: I will direct your steps 
(Proverbs 3:5-6)
You say: “I can’t do it” 
God says: You can do all things 
(Philippians 4:13)
You say: “I’m not able” 
God says: I am able 
(II Corinthians 9:8)
You say: “It’s not worth it” 
God says: It will be worth it 
(Roman 8:28 )
You say: “I can’t forgive myself” 
God says: I Forgive you 
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
You say: “I can’t manage” 
God says: I will supply all your needs 
(Philippians 4:19)
You say: “I’m afraid” 
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear 
(II Timothy 1:7)
You say: “I’m always worried and frustrated” 
God says: Cast all your cares on ME 
(I Peter 5:7)
You say: “I’m not smart enough” 
God says: I give you wisdom 
(I Corinthians 1:30)
You say: “I feel all alone” 
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you 
(Hebrews 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment