Monday, January 5, 2015

An Unchosen But Exciting Adventure

I found out last Friday that the company where I have worked for nine years has been sold to a larger national firm. As part of the consolidation with the new parent company, after a three month transition period my position will be eliminated.

They are treating me well with a good severance package. I am profoundly grateful for the good job with good people I've enjoyed at PWS for nine years and for the comradeship and professional growth I have experienced there.

Now to the future! This is not the adventure I would have chosen for 2015, but I am excited to see what opportunities will come our way! Request everyone's prayers as the adventure begins.  I intend to soar!

And, BTW, if you know of any accounting or financial positions in Mississippi, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment