1. What do I worry about most?
2. What, if I failed or lost it, would cause me to feel that I did not even want to live?
3. What do I use to comfort myself when things go bad or get difficult?
4. What do I do to cope? (What are my release valves? What do I do to feel better?)
5. What preoccupies me? (What do I daydream about?)
6. What makes me feel the most self-worth? (Of what am I the proudest? For what do I want to be known?)
7. What do I lead with in conversations?
8. Early on what do i want to make sure that people know about me?
9. What prayer, unanswered, would make me seriously think about turning away from God?
10. What do I really want and expect out of life? (What would really make me happy?)
11. What is my hope for the future?
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Questions to Expose
11 Questions That Expose Idols - From Thomas Schmidt, quoting Darrin Patrick.