....While the gospel reveals a Savior who lays down his life for those who ran from him, abortion reveals humans extinguishing a life we were meant to love and protect. As you scan the pages of Scripture, it is clear that abortion is the anti-gospel.Read more at the link.
But the gospel says,
- Unborn babies have value only as expendable commodities.
- Each baby is only a clump of tissue, devoid of any purpose or life.
- There’s not a place for you in my plan right now.
- Disability limits a chance at any manner of a quality of life.
Abortion is an assault on the image, character, grace, gospel, and glory of God. For the Christian to see it as anything less than that is to reject a biblical view of God’s gospel and God’s glory....
- We have tremendous value as God’s image-bearers (Genesis 1:27).
- Each one of us is “fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:14).
- We have lovingly “received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, ‘Abba! Father!’” (Romans 8:15).
- God’s glory and grace shine even, and especially, in those with physical limitations or weaknesses (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Thursday, August 13, 2015
Abortion Is the Anti-Gospel
From Abortion is the Anti-Gospel by Daniel Ritchie at Desiring God: