- Thou shalt believe that your truth is THE only valid truth.
- Thou shalt interpret and judge a man’s heart through those actions you see. Nothing else is to be considered.
- Thou shalt use your vast knowledge of God to be right in any and all arguments, especially if others think you should apologize. Use favorite Scripture pieces at will.
- Thou shalt debate this vast knowledge vigorously with others. They must understand your truth at all costs. All costs.
- Thou shalt seek the approval and admiration of others above all else. They must see you as you think God sees you.
- Thou shalt not develop unholy relationships. They cannot love you if they do not agree with your truth.
- Thou shalt seek to make others holy through your truth at every occasion. It is your duty as the protector of your truth.
- Thou shalt use grace to show the largesse of your heart. Make sure everyone sees it.
- Thou shalt exhort others by telling them what you know God wants to tell them. He speaks through you. Make sure they listen and understand. This is especially important during their times of intense suffering.
- Thou shalt never question any intent, thought or action you have. Fight mightily or flee swiftly those who do.
- Thou shalt never doubt the First Commandment. It is your only rock in a very shifting world.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
The Pharisee's 10 Commandments
Are you a Pharisee? Check to see if you are obeying The Pharisees’ 10 (+1) Commandments: