Monday, August 6, 2012

Twitter Highlights

Highlights from my Twitter feed:
RT : You were made BY God and FOR God. Until you understand that, life will never make sense.
RT : Live your life with such action and passion that no one else will be able to define you. You will have defined yourself.
I get to worship God this morning because of his faithfulness to me- not because of my faithfulness to him. RT @KimTchvidjian
RT : If you have prayed 1000 times and your prayer is not yet answered ... Pray again - God isn't turned away
RT : No sin can run faster than the grace of God. However far we go out, Grace always goes one step further.
: “: If you want to live in the past, go back all the way to the cross.”
"God has not forgiven us merely for our own benefit. God has broken the cycle of vengeance and expects us to do the same." 
RT : The gospel doxologically declares that I don’t need to save myself, defend myself, justify myself, or fix myself.
RT : Jesus doesnt love you because you're good.He loves you because He's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment