Saturday, April 21, 2012

From My Twitter Feed

From my Twitter feed this past week:
- Mississippi takes a major step to protect unborn children. -

Obama Underestimates Pro-Life Youth in Upcoming Campaign RT
Stop taking yourself so seriously. Start taking the Gospel much more seriously. RT 

RT : A proof that one experienced a genuine back-from-the-dead trip to heaven is refusal to write a book about it (2 Cor 12:3–6)

"God doesn't want you to walk around feeling guilty. He wants you to walk around feeling forgiven." RT

The way you live today indicates what you believe about the future RT
 
"Your inability to hear God reveals your unwillingness to sit still." See Ps.46:10 RT

"Sinners are not loved because they are attractive; they are attractive because they are loved" (Luther on Matt 9:13) RT

 When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. C. S. Lewis RT
"I was brought to the end of myself and found all of Christ there, all of him free for me." RT (Me too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment